usf international scholarships, Biola University boasts more than 65 student unions and associations. The most prominent is the Student Government Association and the Student Missionary Union.
usf international scholarships
The students at Biola University can learn professional skills, create communities, and improve their management and team-building skills. Students can also benefit from the Student Government Association’s further mentors and support campus-wide self-initiated and run clubs that allow all students can be more innovative and more involved. There are around 40 clubs active on campus.
There are four academic centers located in Biola The Center for Christian Thought and the Center for Culture, Christianity and the Arts Center for Marriage and Relationships, the Center for the Study of the Work, and the Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Each of these centers is a part of the University with an individual and distinct purpose and mission rooted in the tenets of the University.
- Host University: Biola University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 20,000$;
- Available subjects:All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline:May 1 st, 2021.
The Freshman Academic International Awards is open to undergraduate international students across all disciplines at Biola University in the USA.
Biola University will award a grant of up to $20,000 to students who want to pursue their studies within America. The United States.
Biola University provides biblically-focused instruction focusing on strategic growth and professional development in a unique educational community where everyone on staff, faculty, and students are dedicated and professing Christians.
Eligibility needs for usf international scholarships
- The academic performance of a student is measured by the high school GPA and the SAT or ACT performance of the student.
- Candidates must achieve at least a 3.0 GPA that is not weighted in high school. They have to get a score of 26 or more on the New Model SAT reading exam or an ACT score that is 19 or higher on the ACT to be considered for consideration.
- To be enrolled in the program, applicants must accept admission to the University’s undergraduate programs.
Support documents are required:
- Acceptance essay;
- Records from high school;
- Valid passport copy.
- Students must fulfill the University’s English language proficiency requirements.