Apply For Innovation scholarships from the University of Charleston, USA 2022
This announcement is to inform you that the application deadline for Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2022, is now open to eligible and interested candidates.
Here are the main details you need to remember regarding this Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is not 100%
- They are enrolled in all classes on the University of Charleston. University of Charleston
- Students from the United States and abroad are qualified.
- Every undergraduate student is eligible.
The University of Charleston has developed the Innovation Scholarships for overseas students from the United States for 2022-2023 to offer high-quality educational services at a reduced cost.
Students from both countries who have completed one of the undergraduate programs at the University of Charleston and have an average high school GPA of 3.0 are eligible to receive the prize. Students who are selected will receive a stipend amounting to $5,000 annually.
Deadline for applications
The Deadline for applications is now open.
The Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2022 is a program that aims to reward highly-performing international students and can only be used for the courses listed below:
- All classes
Students of the following nationalities are eligible for the scholarships at the University of Charleston.
- All nations
Scholarship Award Benefit
The school provides the following information:
- The chosen undergraduate students will be awarded $5,000 each year to fund their education at the University of Charleston the money will go along away to help them catter for some of their needs while they are on scholarship
The Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2022 is intended for undergraduate-level programs who made an excellent results in their various high institutions and collages
Amount of Awards
All applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for Innovation Scholarships at the University of Charleston, USA 2022:
- Candidates must show at least a 3.0 GPA at high school.
- The applicants must complete the Innovation Scholar Application.
- The applicants must attend a meeting with the Director/Assistant Director of Innovation and the existing Innovation Scholars for an exellent interview.
To apply, all the arranged and planned steps are listed in the following sections:
- The applicants must complete an application to the undergraduate program for admission to the University of Charleston and be accepted. All applicants who meet the requirements will be evaluated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Documents to Support These documents should be submitted to the University by students:
- Records from the secondary school that have been certified as authentic
- High school transcripts or a valid GED/TASC certification To be accepted on a conditional basis, students must report their GPA at high school.
- It’s also an advantage to have a history of participation with community groups, schools, or other activities during high school.
- GED/TASC certification or the proof for high school completion
- Official transcripts from a school recognized by the government
- Candidates must possess at least a 2.50 per cent academic average (on the scale of 4 points) or at least a minimum of 450 GED or scores from TASC.
- Students must submit their results from the following English proficiency tests in English:
- TOEFL Internet-based test (IBT) score Score: 60
- Duolingo: 95
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 54
- GTEC: 1100
Click here for Innovative Scholarships offered by the University of Charleston, USA 2022 to start your application.
Aren’t you interested in this specific scholarship? Check out other scholarships here.
Originally posted 2022-04-26 19:31:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter