Outstanding students are invited to join Best Kent Business management scholarship 2022-2023. The scholarship is open for UK, EU, and International students.
Kent Business management scholarship
The award recognizes talented students who have outstanding academic credentials and are pursuing a master’s degree at Kent Business School.
It was founded in 1988. Kent Business School is a premier business school that has been placed in the top 30 schools in the UK. It provides students with undergraduate and graduate and Ph.D. degree programs and non-degree ‘part-time executive education.
Why at Kent Business School? The students at KBS students will be provided with an entirely new learning environment as well as methods of learning that will help them prepare to make a bright future. KBS is committed to removing financial obstacles that hinder students from achieving their academic goals.
Kent business school Benefits
The recipients of the scholarship will be selected upon the basis of exceptional academic excellence, with awards up to a maximum amount of PS5,000.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Application Deadline: JINE 30, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Award: Up to PS5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award may be awarded within the UK
Best Kent Business management scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility
- Countries that are eligible The application process is accessible to any UK, EU, and international students.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects The scholarship is awarded for completing a master’s studies in the subject areas that Kent Business School offers. Kent Business School.
- Acceptable Criteria To be considered eligible, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- You can be self-funded.
- Should have (or expect) an undergraduate degree of the first class (or an equivalent). Students who hold an average 2:1 or First degree will also be assessed.
- How to apply to the Kent Business School International Scholarship: If you want to be included in this funding program, you must apply for admission into the master’s program. After you have been offered a formal invitation to enroll in a Master’s program within the Kent Business School, you are eligible to apply through this online application.
- Supplementary Documents Candidates must provide a written explanation of how their chosen master’s degree in Kent Business School will enhance their professional and personal growth.
- Application requirements to be admitted into the University, students will be required to meet the academic admission conditions for the course.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the country of their origin will typically have to meet specific English prerequisites to attend a university.