Youth Agri-food Export Development program (YAEDP) 2022
The applications for the Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 are now open. In collaboration with Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) along with Riby, Nourishing Africa has launched the Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP), which is an eight-month program that aims to build the capabilities of 15,000 Nigerian young people between the ages of between 25 and 40, to take part in the export industry.
The program will offer training, market links, and digital assistance to entrepreneurs and leaders of cooperatives in the Nigerian food and agrifood sectors. The YAEDP accepts applications from entrepreneurs in the agrifood industry and leaders of cooperatives in those value chains Cocoa, Spices, Sesame, Shea butter, Cashew, Cassava, Soybean Rubber, Ginger, and.
If they are selected, applicants must commit a minimum of 3 hours every week for 6 – 8 weeks to the training part that is part of the programme. The training will be completely online and conducted using digital channels and other media.
About Youth in the Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP)
The Nourishing Africa Hub provides an opportunity that allows entrepreneurs to increase the speed of their efforts, communicate with market participants, funders talent, and funders, as well as celebrate their achievements across the Continent. The website provides information on information, funding, data and e-learning for African cuisine and chefs, and career opportunities and other resources to help entrepreneurs increase their impact. We solve problems. We are aware of the most recent trends in technology, opportunities, and technologies in the field and provide cutting-edge solutions to our partners and members. The belief we have in the potential of diversity, inclusiveness and collect… read more.
Join our scholarship alert.
Be the first to be aware when new Youth in Agriculture and Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) scholarship opportunities are available. Input your email, then
YAEDP Agrifood Entrepreneurs
- Organization Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- The country to study Nigeria
- The school is a place to study.
- The course of study is not specified.
- States of OriginAbia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo
- Gender Gender
- The deadline for applications is April 30 2022
The requirements for YAEDP Agrifood Entrepreneurs Experience
- The program is open to Nigerian agriculturalists and agro-cooperative managers between 25-40 years old who want to sell their products.
- The applicant’s business must be located in one of the prioritized states of the country, namely Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos Ogun and Oyo.
- The applicants must manufacture and market food products within the value chains considered a priority.
- The business should be operating for at least one year.
- The YAEDP seeks to ensure that they are inclusive, which is why they encourage women to apply and marginalized youth, such as disabled people.
Deadline for Applications
April 30 2022
Originally posted 2022-03-29 19:24:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter