University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships 2022/2023
University of Birmingham
Master (MS) Degree
Deadline: 30 June 2022 (annual)
The study in the UK: UK
The course begins Sept./Oct. 2022
The University of Birmingham offers 40 scholarships of PS10,000 each for students from countries eligible for a year of the Master’s program taught at Birmingham University from 2022-to 23.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Affordable one-year taught Master’s degree programs available at the University.
Number of Awards:
Students from international Students from these countries
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Value of the scholarship/inclusions:
PS10,000 towards the costs of tuition fees.
To be considered qualified, candidates must meet the following conditions. Candidates must:
- * Received and accepted an offer of admission to a lecture-based Masters’s qualification in The University of Birmingham UK Campus for 2022/23.
- * Be considered a “domiciled within one of the countries eligible (see above)
- * Be considered by the University as an international fee payer to pay tuition fees.
- * Begin their university studies in September October 2022 in an on-campus course.
- * You have to pay the standard admissions deposit of $2000 before 30 June 2022.
- * Be exceptionally academic and can prove this in the application. Candidates must also possess or expect to receive an overall first-class mark (at a minimum of 70 percent in the UK system) with a bachelor’s level.
Instructions for application:
The applicant must accept an invitation to the Masters’s Degree at Birmingham before applying. The scholarship application is online before 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time or GMT+1).
It is crucial to check this official site (links are below) for more detailed information about how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: