University of Amsterdam GMAT Scholarships in the Netherlands 2022
- May 17, 2022
The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is pleased to invite applicants eligible to apply for GMAT Scholarships at the University of Amsterdam GMAT Scholarships in the Netherlands 2022.
To apply, you have to meet the requirements. These criteria will determine if you’re qualified or not. Read this article carefully for all pertinent details about the scholarship, including eligibility requirements.
This table of content will assist you in navigating the table contents.
TABLE OF CONTENTS HIDE
- Research Subjects:
- The Scholarship Awards:
- Countries eligible:
- Admission Requirements
- Application Method:
- Application Process:
Amsterdam Business School (ABS) Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is part of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) and was established in 1632. It is one of the most all-encompassing universities in Europe. ABS is a part of the University of Amsterdam (UvA). ABS comprises two schools in the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB).
The scholarships are given in the area of business administration.
The Institution is: Unversity of Amsterdam
The University rewards scores that exceed 630 up to EUR10,000 for top scores.
The scholarship is a possibility for consideration
All nationalities can apply.
The applicants for Amsterdam MBA must meet the following requirements: Amsterdam MBA program must have the following qualifications:
- Academic qualifications: A degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Bachelor’s) from a recognized research university. With a degree awarded by the University of Applied Sciences (HBO), it is necessary to complete the Pre-master’s program (20 days) first.
- Experience in the field: A minimum of three years of full-time post-graduate work experience.
- GMAT/GRE reports A minimum GMAT score of 630 (applicants with GRE scores).
- English The language requirement is: A minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.0 is required.
The applicants must submit the required documents:
- A CV of one page
- Transcript(s) as well as the diploma(‘s) that you received from the most prestigious university degree (all non-English and Dutch transcripts need to be accompanied by a valid English translation)
- A motivational note (max. 300 words) Please describe why you stand out from your competitors, why you’re considering an MBA degree, and what you’re hoping to achieve post-MBA.
- GMAT/GRE (if appropriate)
- IELTS/ TOEFL (if the latter is applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation (you’ll be provided with the template after you’ve completed the MBA CV scan, or you can download it here)
What you need to do:
The admissions process is three steps (Application Assessment interview) to admission to the Amsterdam MBA program has been designed to be speedy and straightforward. Our MBA admissions staff will assist you through every step to help you complete your application.
Step 1: Submit your online application
Complete this MBA CV Quick Scan to confirm your eligibility for your application to the Amsterdam MBA program. Our MBA admissions staff will reply to the CV quick scan within three working days, providing further information regarding how to apply.
After your eligibility for our program has been established, you can now fill out an online application. This process will take about 30 minutes. If you’ve prepared the following documents for your application:
Step 2: ABS Assessment (short video essay questions)
After evaluating your application, you will find out if you have been selected to take your ABS Assessment. It is important to note that the assessment consists of 3 (short) videos with essay-type questions, each lasting either 2 or 1 minute. The ABS Assessment will only be available for taking the ABS Assessment once your application documents are completed, including two references. The process will take a maximum of. Thirty minutes.
Step 3 Interview for admission
Interviews can be scheduled on campus or through Skype. Consultations last 30 minutes and will be conducted with the MBA Admissions Board member who has reviewed your application file. The interview for admissions will be focused on your abilities, motivation, and future objectives.
The Deadline for Applications:
April 1 of each year.
- Management of businesses
- International Masters scholarships
- Opportunities in the international market
- International Students Scholarships 2018-2019
- MBA Scholarships
- Studying Abroad