Southeastern Louisiana University
Southeastern Louisiana University is a privately funded university within Hammond, Louisiana. It’s been endorsed by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of faculties and Schools (SACS) to award Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master’s degrees.
The UniversityUniversity comprises five academic colleges, with 18 divisions and programs that offer more than 59 programs, including nurse programs offered within Hammond and Baton Rouge.
The third-largest public institution within the State, Southeastern Louisiana University, is determined to make the most of deep relationships with external partners to increase funds and help to support the progress of the UniversityUniversity and the students.
Southeastern became the first Louisiana institution to be awarded the unique and distinctive AACSB accounting accreditation.
Information About the Scholarship
- Host university: Southeastern Louisiana University;
- Hosting Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Value: Check the details below;
- eligible countries: International Students;
- The is available. SubjectsAll subjects;
- Deadline for applications: December 1 1st, 2021.
The Out Of State Fee Waiver Scholarships is now available to students from all levels of undergraduate and international who wish to continue their studies at Southeastern Louisiana University, USA.
Successful applicants will receive an exemption from tuition that will pay for the entire cost of an undergraduate non-residential degree at Southeastern Louisiana University.
Conditions for eligibility:
- Examiners are required to keep the ACT or equivalent SAT score of 21.
- Participants must maintain the high school’s cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.25 or more.
- How to Apply:
The scholars are required to log on to the website of the UniversityUniversity and fill out an application to the UG program they wish to study. International students who are eligible to be eligible for this scholarship are advised to apply.
Documents to Support:
- Vaccination files;
- Secondary school records High school transcripts
- Supporting financial statement.
The applicant must have completed high school and do not have previous education above that school level. They must complete the accredited secondary school course with at least a GPA of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores are also required.
Visit the official website to find out more details: