Best postdoctoral fellowship in india
Best postdoctoral fellowship in india 2022,The program for awarding scholarships is open to students from around the world who would like to pursue a postdoctoral study in Delhi technology university campus. The aim of the program will conduct cutting-edge experiments in ultracold particle physics.
The university was founded in 1853. Delhi technology university is a public-spirited institution that has made distinctive contributions to society through research, education, teaching, and participation. It provides a variety of honors, undergraduate, research, and graduate degrees, with more than 9,700 undergraduate and 2400 graduate students.
Why at the Delhi technology university? While at this school, students can expect an excellent education and job opportunities in a secure, comfortable setting. Students have many opportunities to relax and have fun without the pressure of studying.
The studentship will pay the amount for salary at levels A 72,000-$97,812 p.a. (PhD entry-level $91,125 p.a.) and Level B: $102,967 to $122,268 p.a.
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: School of Physics
- Award: $102,967 – $122,268
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality National and International applicants
- The award may be used in Australia.
BEST UK UNIVERSITIES WITHOUT IELTS 2022
Best postdoctoral fellowship in india eligibility
- Acceptable Countries Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses The scholarship will be given to Postdoctoral Fellowships in India for Experimental Atomic Physics.
- Acceptable criteria: To be eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the requirements listed below:
- A Ph.D. (or near completeness of the Ph.D.) in a relevant area of atomic optical and molecular physics with tunable laser expertise.
- An aptitude for research is demonstrated, and a solid publications record in relevant fields aligns with experiences and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication capabilities in English.
- Excellent organizational skills to keep deadlines in line and complete projects to an efficient conclusion.
- Processing and analysis skills are excellent—experiment-based image data skills.
- Achievement in research supervision.
- A high level of computer literacy and expertise.
- Experience in laboratory equipment for data acquisition, particularly the capability to develop control interfaces using Python and Labview.
- What is the process to apply for Best postdoctoral fellowship in india 2022: To be eligible for this fellowship, online applications are the best option. Visit the website, and under the heading ‘Job, search and job alerts,’ choose the appropriate option (‘Current Staff or Prospective Staff’), then find the position using the name or number.
- Additional Documents to Support Your Application: Applicants must submit copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates, and curriculum vitae (CV) to support their application.
- For admission to the university, candidates must satisfy all university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the country of origin will usually have to meet particular English language or other language requirements to pursue their studies there.
Best medical Coding courses in USA 2022
Best NSW scholarship for international students In Australia 2022
Best Kent Business management scholarship 2022-2023