North Hennepin Community College International Student Annual Scholarships in USA 2022/2023
Suppose you are looking to begin your career in the USA and are interested in applying to the North Hennepin Community College International Student Annual Scholarships for gifted and exceptional students. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students, specifically those who were born outside of the USA and had an F-1 visa, are eligible to be considered for the award. The applicants must be able to maintain at least a 2.5 GPA to win this scholarship to help pay the tuition for the program being pursued by students at the NHCC.
- 1. Description of North Hennepin Community College
- 2 Eligible Requirements
The description of North Hennepin Community College
It was established in 1966, and it is part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system or Minnesota State System, previously named MnSCU. North Hennepin Community College is a non-profit community college located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Why should you choose to attend North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College creates opportunities for students to achieve the academic standards they desire, excel in their chosen fields, and make a difference. The college’s mission is to create opportunities with no boundaries, continuous learning, and achievement beyond expectations and to make our dreams come through by taken the bold steps that will make us to arrive at our expected destinations in life take advantage of this lets go
Short Description of North Hennepin Community College International Student Annual Scholarships for Students in the USA 2022-2023
- College: North Hennepin Community College
- Department: NA
- Degree Graduation Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Studies
- Method of Application, The method of applying, is online
- No number of scholarships. Donated
- To be taken to the United States of America
The date for Application:1st May 2022 and October 1, 2022, which are the deadlines for applications from international students to apply for the spring and fall semesters, respectively.
- Eligible Countries Students from all countries have the right to apply.
- The subject or course that is eligible for consideration is a Graduate or undergraduate program that you would like to study by North Hennepin Community College. North Hennepin Community College can be accepted.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Candidates must be students from outside the USA.
- Candidates must hold F-1 visas holders.
- The applicants must be able to show a minimum GPA that is 2.50.
- The applicants must be a graduate of high school.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit their scores from the following English proficiency tests in English:
- TOEFL IBT at most minuscule 61
- IELTS score of 5.5 or more
- Accuplacer 800 level
The importance of scholarships
The selected applicants are awarded the annual award, which could be used to fund any degree program in the NHCC.
Deadline for applications
- What you need to do: All admission applications must be submitted to the website for online applications that the school provides. Eligible international students are taken into consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit these documents to be accepted by the school:
- Photocopy of passport
- US Visa
- Original or certified duplicate of your academic records
- Immunization Record Form
- Medical Insurance is Required Medical Insurance
- Original Bank Statements
Originally posted 2022-04-26 07:51:49. Republished by Blog Post Promoter