Germany is among the most desirable European nations for immigrants and is currently the 5th most attractive nation. Students, immigrants, job seekers, and even tourists can easily access the immigration process and a platform to move to Germany
But, your motive for going to Canada must be precise and clear. You must demonstrate that you have an exact reason for planning to travel to Germany. There are a variety of possibilities for visas and routes that you can choose from, and it is all dependent on the reason you are going to Germany.
type of visas you need to move to Germany
- Visa for Tourists / Visitors
- Business VISA
- Visas to Study in Germany
- Job Seeker VISA
- Work (Employment) VISA
- Guest Scientist VISA
- Training/Internship VISA
If you’re planning to move or migrate to Germany for a long time, you should think about applying for employment, jobseeker, business student, or business visa. The conditions for each ticket are different and depend on the country you are from.
MISTAKES TO AVIOD WHEN APPLYING FOR VISA
General Requirements to Move to Germany
- Financial stability proof Whatever your motive for going to Germany, you need to show evidence of having enough funds, especially when you’re coming to study or work.
- Basic knowledge of the German language is among the other essential requirement. One of the requirements to be employed to work in Germany includes a basic understanding of spoken German.
- The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages provides three levels of proficiency in the language: A, B, and C. Each includes two components. Thus, proficiency in a language is broken down into A1/A2, which is fundamental; B1/B2, the proficiency of the chosen language; and C1/C2, which is an advanced level of language proficiency. If you’re moving to Germany, it is necessary to have either a B1 or A1; however, to become a permanent resident, you must score a C1 or C2.
- It is also essential to be assured of health that covers you for one year.
- It is necessary to apply for a visa, your entry point to Germany. Certain countries considered EU countries might not require access to be admitted to Germany or reside in Germany. They need to apply for a residence permit after they have arrived in the country.
- APPLY FOR AMERICA VISA AND WORK PERMIT
Germany residence permit as well as European Union Blue Card
Once you’ve obtained the visa required to move to Germany, you’ll need an interim residence permit to stay in Germany for a specified duration, and you’ll have to return to your country.
It is the EU Blue card. It is similar to a temporary permit to reside, permits the holder to remain in Germany and travel to other EU countries for a certain amount of time, usually four years. It is necessary to get an offer of employment for a long time before you can apply for an EU Blue card.
Best Niger Delta Development Commission scholarships (NDDC) 2022
Best West Florida Caribbean Scholarships 2022
ITDA Masters and PhD. Awards in Information Technology for Nigerians 2022
masters scholarship for Paris-Saclay university 2022