ITDA Masters and PhD. Awards in Information Technology for Nigerians 2022
- by northgist
- march 28 2022
- 3 minutes read
ITDA Masters and PhD. Awards in Information Technology for Nigerians 2022 is pleased to inform you of the NITDA Master and PhD. Awards for students in Information Technology for Nigerians to learn at universities in Nigeria and overseas.
This article provides all the necessary information to submit your application to NITDA and be a NITDA beneficiary.
NITDA is The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). The program is for students in master’s programs and a PhD students. To be eligible, you must meet some requirements you need to fulfil. The complete information is provided below.
About the Scholarship Scheme
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a government agency with the mission to develop and manage the field of Information Technology in Nigeria. The development and regulation of IT will help transform Nigeria into an IT-driven economy to ensure global competitiveness and the urgent requirement for digital literacy.
The Agency has, since 2010, launched a scholarship program to help students earn master’s and Doctoral degrees in relevant areas that deal with Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and private) Universities.
Kind of Scholar:
The NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships are for students who are pursuing master’s and PhD programs.
Eligible subject Areas:
IT, Law Technology (IT), Law
Only residents of Nigeria are qualified to apply for NITDA Master’s or PhD Scholarships.
To be taken:
This scholarship can be used either in Nigeria as well in other countries.
To be eligible to be considered for a NITDA Master and PhD Awards for Information Technology, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- PhD. Only University or Polytechnic Lecturers who have an M.Sc within any Information Technology related field are qualified to apply for sponsorship.
- M.Sc: Holders of Second Class or First Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related area
- and law.
How to Apply for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships:
- The application is made on the internet through this registration application available on the NITDA website.
- Please take a picture of your passport and scan it. Photo (must be in jpg format) that is not more than 50kb.
- The certificate will be converted to a PDF document that is not larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email:
Date of Application:
The deadline for applications for scholarships for NITDA Masters and Ph. Scholarships are on November 24.
Go to the Scholarship Website
sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Students studying information technology who would like to pursue a master’s or PhD degree are eligible to apply for a scholarship through NIITA.
This is only available to Nigerians only.
Check out the video below for additional PhD scholarships available to Nigerians.
We DULY RECOMMEND
- FULLY FOUNDED SCHOLARSHIP IN CANADA
- SCHOLARSHIP IN THE US MIDWEST UNIVERSITY
- WOMEN IN STEM SCHOLARSHIPS
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
- HARVARD SCHOLARSHIP ACCEPTANCE RATE
Originally posted 2022-03-28 14:17:11. Republished by Blog Post Promoter