Grand View University Director’s Scholarship Grants to International Students in USA 2022-2023
Grand View University is pleased to support talented and exceptional students who want to start their education in the USA. International Students can now apply for the Director’s Scholarship Grants for 2022-2023.
This educational grant aims to support intelligent students who are ready and able to enroll in undergraduate courses at the University of America. For successful students, this scholarship can be worth up to $13,000
Contents [ hide]
- 1 Description of Grand View University
Grand View University Description
Grand View University, a profit-owned liberal art college, is located in Des Moines. It was founded in 1896. It is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Grand View University ranks 35th among the regional schools.
Grand View University is a great place to study. Grand View University empowers, encourages, and equips students to achieve their full potential and help the world. Grand View University’s core values help students, faculty, and staff to do their jobs well and achieve their university goals.
The Director’s Scholarship Grants to International Students in the USA 2022-2023:
A Brief Description
- Grand View University
- NA Department
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Modalities for Applying Online
- No information is available on the number of scholarships
- To be taken to the United States of America
Deadline for applications:
Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis by the university. The university requires applicants to adhere to course-specific deadlines for application and documentation submissions.
- Eligible Countries
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Grand View offers undergraduate programs that can be applied.
- Criteria for Eligibility: The applicant must meet the following/given requirements to be eligible:
- Grand View students must apply.
- International applicants are required.
- Candidates must have completed high school or a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.
- Duolingo – 95
The value of the scholarship
Grand View University will award $13000 to high-potential students who want to study in the USA’s undergraduate degree programs.
- How to Apply: Students should apply through the university portal to apply for Grand View. The admission application will determine whether applicants are accepted.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts. Declaration of financial resources. Copy of passport. Letter of recommendation. Statement of purpose.