Best Harley Davidson Jobs And Opportunities 2022
Best Harley Davidson Jobs And Opportunities 2022
If you are a fan of motorcycles You must have seen the word Harley Davidson. In this article we will concentrate on the various Harley Davidson jobs.
William Harley and Arthur Davidson founded the company bearing the two names around 1903. William’s brother Walter was the first company’s president, and also a pioneering Harley-Davidson racer.
Information About Harley-Davidson Inc.
Harley-Davidson Inc (Harley-Davidson) is known as a leading manufacturer of motorcycles. The company designs, builds bikes, and then sells them along with motorcycle components and accessories. The company also sells various items that are connected to motorcycles on an wholesale basis.
The United States and Canada, Harley-Davidson provides retail and wholesale finance, along with insurance services for its dealers as well as consumers. It also has an online store that sells components for motorcycles as well as other items as well as services. The company’s headquarters is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States.
Harley Davidson Jobs
Here are some openings currently available currently available at Harley Davidson Inc. candidates are able to apply for these positions through the careers page on the website of the company.
1. Financial Systems Lead – Remote
The position is responsible for the improvement of processes as well as innovative Company initiatives that make use of the company’s SAP system and system configuration Troubleshooting, testing and training and all in the pursuit of enhancing business processes and systems.
As a liaison for The Digital Office, this individual will play a key role in the implementation across the globe of the company’s financials software in SAP. This particular role involves SAP ECC. SAP ECC module and is primary responsible for helping support those involved in the FICO, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable as well as Treasury processes.
- A customer-centric mindset and a problem-solving approach
- Continuous pursuit of improvement and challenging concepts that might be barriers to growth
- Implement procedures that minimize manual labor while making sure compliance and control is in place.
- Find innovative ways to assist in financing modernization initiatives.
- Be sure that SAP is utilized to its fullest capacity when selecting the solution.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement initiatives by collecting needs from customers, analyzing the current solutions, and creating concepts for design alternatives and documenting them.
- Make sure there are financial controls included within the project deliverables.
- Explore new feature options in the system to ensure better alignment with the business process.
- Create strong and healthy working connections between members of the Business core team and Digital Office, Digital Office, and the regional teams.
- Responsible for the quality of product and timeliness of project completion and satisfaction of customers.
Education and experience are prerequisites
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any related subject is required to be employed in this position. A master’s degree or CPA certification are highly recommended.
- At least six years of relevant experience working in SAP support for systems, including an understanding of the finance and accounting and SAP Finance Modules.
- Experience with at least two large SAP project deployments.
- Experience with financial basics and business operations like General Ledger, Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting as well as Manufacturing Costing, is highly recommended.
- A vast amount of SAP knowledge (including ECC, CO/PA, BW/BI, BPC, and GRC)
- Skills in communication are essential for the effective presentation of concepts, strategies, and methods.
- Basic accounting knowledge is required – you should be able to comprehend the primary elements of the balance sheet as well as profit/loss statements and their relationship in relation to SAP features.
- Understanding of design and implementation of business processes and system configuration Master Data Management and Controls, SAP ECC integration, formal testing of applications, and issues handling procedures.
- The capacity to lead and achieve high-impact results in a proactive manner through both team and individual efforts. A strong organizational ability and the capacity to be self-motivated and complete various tasks with ease.
2. The Lead for Network Performance Location is Vaughan, ON, CA
The Dealer Performance Lead (DPL) directs the work of the H-D’s Managing Director Canada and is accountable for overseeing all aspects related to Dealer Performance within H-D Canada in the pursuit of achieving corporate objectives through an economically sound dealer network.
Harley-Davidson endorses the Virtual Mindset, which prioritizes virtual work. This allows our highly-performing employees to work from anywhere. Although some dealer visits are necessary to complete this job the ideal candidate will be adept in harnessing the technology that we offer to be highly efficient in collaborating remotely with our dealers.
- The bachelor’s level in Business or similar field to it is recommended.
- An average of 8 years’ experience in the automotive business Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) or similar dealer networks or dealer-facing business is needed.
- Highly effective interpersonal abilities, which includes the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders both external and internal.
- Excellent analytical skills, which includes the ability to comprehend the connection between KPIs and propose modifications.
- An understanding of the dealership’s operations and financial systems and direct experiences working with personnel from dealerships especially manager and owner of the dealership.
- Excellent written and oral English communications skills and the ability to persuade other people without authority.
- Excellent organization, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams
3. Associate Design Engineer
A Design Associate at Harley Davidson will be responsible for the world-class Clean sheet exhaust systems and in-line intakes that meet the requirements of H-QCT D while enhancing H-industry-leading D’s appearance, sound and feel.
He is also responsible for the design and documentation of the best practices for exhaust and intake systems using standard techniques and tools like benchmarking designs and simulation guidelines, DFMEA and DVP&R templates Drawing templates, critical paths planning templates, as well as all general information management.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of calculations in engineering as well as engineering analysis.
- A fundamental understanding of the engineering tools gained through the school curriculum or prior experiences.
- Understanding of computer-aided designing (CAD) procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the stakeholders through sharing information, asking questions, and verifying the facts.
- Collaboration with stakeholders from across the functional spectrum to develop, design and fabricate parts for vehicles.
- Finds methods to improve processes and the responsibilities they have to fulfill regularly.
- Informs executives and teams across the board about project progress, issues in the project, metrics, and suggested plans.
Education and experience are prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical qualification is required for this job.
- Typically, no prior work experience is needed.
- A keen interest and knowledge of key methods and tools utilized for analysis and design, testing and production.
- A keen interest in the field of Noise Vibration, and Harshness (NVH).
4. Paralegal, Financial Services (Remote)
This position offers paralegal support within a highly-productive in-house Legal/Compliance department. Legal research and proactive risk reduction monitoring projects, management of projects and legal assistance, contract preparation and budget management are among the duties. The position will work tightly with the other employees of the Legal/Compliance team, as and with other stakeholders across the business.
- Legal research can aid in risk mitigation initiatives inside the department.
- Continuous monitoring to ensure that everyone is adhering to specific rules and procedures.
- Assist in the review of non-disclosure agreements and contracts (NDAs).
- Accept subpoenas.
- Assist with the handling of lawsuits.
- Assist the Department Leader in preparing and monitoring departmental budgets. Department Budget.
- Assist in the management of external counsel in projects as well as litigation.
- Assist the Department Leader in completing tasks, deliverables and tracking meetings.
- Assist in the department’s ongoing Improvement projects.
- Creates and manages databases and files. Also, manages and organizes cases files.
- Legal compliance and security of information is of paramount importance. Everyone has a responsibility to safeguard client, employee and company information. Every employee are required to adhere to established procedures including privacy regulations as well as division of duties and access to data solely based on business needs. In addition it is the duty for all employees to be aware of the applicable laws as well as internal policies, regulations and procedures, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Education and experience requirements
- Minimum of an AA with an equivalent Paralegal Certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- The paralegal will take any additional experience or training into consideration in lieu of a paralegal professional certificate.
- A minimum of three years experience as a paralegal work with the law firm or in a corporate department of law.
- A working knowledge about financial products, specifically consumer finance.
- The ability to analyze and respond to situations without any guidance.
- Legal research tools that are understood available online.
- Experience with legal billing software like Counsellink.
- Attention to detail is essential, along with excellent verbal and written skills for communication are essential.
- It is essential to have interpersonal and communication abilities that enable strong working relationships.
- You must be able to protect private information secret.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel along with PowerPoint) as well as Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent organizational skills, including an ability to organize, study data, gather information and follow through. It is essential to be able prioritize various tasks efficiently.
5. The Lead in IT Design. The location is Texas, United States
This position is responsible for the design, of the design, architecture and delivery of technological solutions across one or more disciplines in a manner that produces quantifiable business value. It is the ability to consistently deliver significant functional and personal outcomes with higher quality and speed of delivery across various technologies is what defines the success.
In particular, you’ll be in charge of the development, configuration, and oversight of technical solutions for various functional business segments. Effective solutions are designed to meet the requirements of the requirements of systems, strategies and technology so that they can adapt to the needs of both business and technology.
- Full design specifications for systems that are technical, ranging from high-level concepts to exact technical specifications.
- You will be responsible for various technological, infrastructural, as well as initiative-based projects and projects. Control and implement installation of applications or systems patches, rollouts, updates, and releases while following the latest technological standards and procedures.
- Conduct quality control reviews of technical specifications supplied by third party sources contributing to H-D technology-related projects, and also quality assurance reviews for developer work products to ensure that they are in the conformance of the design specifications.
- Recommend changes to the production system Design in response to the changing business processes, capacities and risk, as well as requirements for performance.
- Examine the technological foundations frequently in order to develop lifecycle plans for them.
- Help in prioritizing technical issues and upgrades requests.
- Provide support and consulting to determine operating, monitoring and reporting requirements for technology systems.
- Completely list the projects to be designed and implemented along with estimates of the amount of work for the initiatives.
Qualifications for Education and Experience
- The bachelor’s level in mathematics, computer science business administration, information systems is recommended. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- ITIL Service Design certification is highly recommended.
- TOGAF certification is preferred.
- A certificate through PMI is a plus. Project Management Institute (PMI) is an added benefit.
- In general, a minimum 8 years of comparable experience is needed.
- Minimum of 8 years of efficient project delivery, with a particular focus on system design, and preferably with large-scale delivery of projects and programs.
- Experienced in the development of tools administration, design of applications configuration, modification, security, implementation, and integrations with third-party companies.
- A significant understanding of and preference for design-based solutions and system development methods that are structured.
- Experience organizing designs and deliverables for multiple technological projects or programs
- Experience in leading in coaching, guiding, and empowering others in delivery and design positions.
- A proven track history of accomplishment in the planning and implementation of information systems management, delivery, and management particularly in consumer goods manufacturing, distribution or financial services.
Harley Davidson Jobs York Pa
Here are some jobs Harley Davidson job openings in New York
1. Direct Recruitment – Production Technician 1. (beginning with an hourly pay of $22.47)
The job was made available in anticipation of possible needs for hiring at the York Vehicle Operations location. Production Technician 1 . accountable for various duties such as assembly, material handling, and equipment loading and unloading.
Here are a few of these duties:
- Assembling vehicles in a region or sub-assembly area. Pack and assemble vehicles at various stations across a work zone or sub-assembly zone.
- Utilizing automated paint machines, stripe robots water slide application, masking and other operations that are related for applying paint.
- Assisting in the installation of lasers, presses and other machines. Making use of a variety lasers and presses, run various machines within the production center cell, cells or work cell(s) as well as line(s). line(s).
- Candidates should possess an understanding of cross-functional process flow, and be able to work in a collaborative focused on customer service. In a constantly changing environment, which is fast-paced You must be prepared to adjust to a variety of tasks on a rotational basis. PIV certification is required
High school graduation or GED is essential, as is an experience of one year. Material Handlers need the minimum of two years of relevant work experience in handling materials.
Harley Davidson Technician Jobs
Below are a few Harley Davidson technician jobs.
1. Production Technician 1. ($23.76 for an hour ): This job is responsible for operating machines that are pre-set for simple and repetitive manufacturing tasks including arranging the pieces in a particular order with each other
2. College Student H-D Casual Production Technician 1 This position was made available to meet future requirements for recruitment for York Vehicle Operations. York Vehicle Operations
3. Maintenance Technician Maintenance Technician: This is a multi-skilled job in maintenance which requires the ability perform work on a variety CNCs as well as automated systems with PLCs.
4. Motorcycle Technicians: Harley Davidson is looking for individuals with different levels of experience, such as entry-level, apprentices, as well as certified mechanics.
5. Detail Technician/Shop Assistant (Annual pay is expected to be between $30.5K to $38.7K) This means you will be responsible for polishing, washing, waxing as well as cleaning and scrubbing old and new motorcycles in addition to meeting standards for productivity and cosmetics.
Harley Davidson General Manager Jobs
Below are a few open positions:
- General Manager (Annual pay of $67.9K ($67.9K – $85.9K)
- Automobile General Manager (Annual pay range from $225,000 to $300,000)
- General Manager (Annual pay range: $65,000 to $83,000)
- General Manager Sales
- Manager of General Management of Merchandise and Apparel
- General Manager Merchandise
Harley Davidson Careers
What’s a career at Harley Davidson like? For all full-time employees Harley-Davidson offers an all-inclusive plan of pay which includes, but not restricted to, annual bonuses as well as health insurance coverage. an 401k plan, on-site fitness centers and employee stores discount for employees on products and accessories and much more. Additional information about Harley-Davidson can be found on this website.
The employees at Harley-Davidson rate their employer with an 3.9 out of a 5.0 rating that is similar to the overall average for all businesses on CareerBliss. Assembly members with an average rating in the range of 4.0 as well as Finance and Insurance Managers with ratings of 4.0 are among the most content Harley-Davidson employees.
Originally posted 2022-03-22 18:52:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter