Apply University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022/2023
Are you in search of an opportunity to study in Australia? It is a great chance to apply for the University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship Awards. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This incredible opportunity for the scholarship is offered in the form of a percentage reduction in the cost of tuition. It is available to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at a university.
ADVERTISEMENT1 Description of University of Tasmania
Description of University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania is a leading publicly-funded research institution in Australia which is ranked 303rd on the QS Global World University Rankings. It is constantly evolving and adapting to take on tomorrow’s challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
What are the reasons for studying at the Tasmania University of Tasmania? It is because the University of Tasmania is a world-renowned institution committed to education and knowledge stewardship and high academic standards, independence, and honesty. To prepare students for future jobs, UTAS places heavy importance on the practical aspect of learning. UTAS also has an excellent student support system.
Brief Details of the University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken to Australia
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Eligible Countries: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan.
- Subjects or Courses that are eligible Eligible Courses: All undergraduate or honors coursework courses (excluding the Bachelor of Nursing at Hobart and Launceston as well as fully online-only courses) and
- All postgraduate courses (excluding Master of Laboratory Medicine and fully online courses).
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You can be an official of a South Asian country.
- To be considered An International Student as defined under the rules for the application that the University of Tasmania administers.
- I am beginning at the University of Tasmania for the first time.
- It would help if you were not a student in a Transnational
- Education (TNE) is a partner of Tasmania’s University of Tasmania.
- Not starting with The University of Tasmania through an arrangement of articulation with a partner institution (e.g., 2 + 2-degree programs)
- Begin their study in 2022 (any duration of the study)
- Candidates must meet the requirements for international admission conditions of the institution.
- Language Requirement: Students have to submit the scores of the following English proficiency tests in English:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
Value of Scholarship
The students chosen by UTAS will receive the opportunity to reduce 15% in the tuition cost for the duration of the course.
- Application Procedure: Application applications must be made via the web-based website of the school. Candidates are automatically assessed to be eligible for the 2022 South Asia Scholarship upon submitting their International Student Application. There is no requirement to submit a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit supporting documents like the ones below to the university
- Academic transcripts
- Personal declaration
- Specific academic requirements for each country