The Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarships
The Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarship is available for postgraduate degrees. The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. And It was established around 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, the University’s first president. It was made possible by legislation known as the Post-secondary Learning Act.
The University is described as a “comprehensive research and academic university” (CARU). It provides various professional and academic programs that typically result in graduate and undergraduate accreditation.
The University was established on the 1st of June 1906 in Edmonton, Alberta, as a one-stop, public, provincial university under the University Act, passed during the inaugural session of the newly formed Legislative Assembly, with Premier Alexander C. Rutherford as the law’s patron. The school was modeled on the American state-run University, emphasizing extension work and applied research.
The governance was copied after the Ontario’s University of Toronto Act of 1906, which had the bicameral structure comprising a Senate (faculty) accountable for academic policies and an elected governors’ board of governors (citizens) who governed financial policy as well as having the formal authority to decide on everything else. The president, chosen from the board, is supposed to provide a link between both bodies and assume leadership for the institution.
The U of A has about 39,300 students. They include 7,700 graduate students and 7,800 international students from 151 nations. The school has 3,620 academic staff and 15380 trusts and support staff. University professors have been awarded more significant than 3M Teaching Fellowships (Canada’s highest prize for outstanding undergraduate teaching) than another Canadian university. The University has won 41 awards in the last year. The University provides post-secondary education, with 350 graduate and 388 undergraduate programs.
The University has five campuses: the North Campus and two auxiliary satellites: Campus Saint-Jean in southeast Edmonton and Augustana Campus in Camrose, situated 90 kilometers to the east of Edmonton. A majorly renovated and updated historic Hudson’s Bay department store located in downtown Edmonton and named Enterprise Square serves as an adult student campus who are part of the Faculty of Extension.
The University has a collection of large areas of land that are primarily undeveloped (used to test the limits of an agricultural experiment as well as the location of various sporting and agricultural facilities) located the to the south of the main campus, dubbed South Campus (previously the University Farm) and in which a brand new campus with the same size as North Campus will be built.
The most detailed Google Maps views and 360-degree interactive panoramas of campus are available through the University of Alberta website.
The student body at the University of Alberta is signified by two student unions that include the University of Alberta Students’ Union for all undergraduate students and the Graduate Student Association for all graduate students. Furthermore, several of the University’s academic programs have their own student-illustrative body. The students living in the residences are regarded by various associations, most notably the University of Alberta Residence Halls Association.
The value of Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships
The selected students will receive a scholarship amount of $18,000. It is renewable for a maximum of 3 years to pay for the costs of their Master’s or Doctoral studies at the University of Alberta. The University of Alberta.
You are eligible for Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships.
- To be eligible to apply for to be eligible for Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships, you must be a student within the Department of Physics at the University of Alberta.
- To be eligible to apply for The Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships, you must be a candidate and be in their program.
- To be eligible to be considered for The Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships, you must be a nominated candidate. You are selected according to academic performance.
- Priority can be granted to international students.
- This scholarship is renewable for three years or more, possibly reviewed each year.
- When deciding to nominate a candidate for this scholarship, the Golden Bell Jar graduate international scholarships, the department can be able to consider financial considerations
- This year’s Golden Belljar Graduate International Scholarships are offered to Canadian citizens.
- All residents of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Foreign nationals who have Canadian study permits.
- Accepted for applicants to doctoral programs.
- The program is open to those interested in master’s degree programs.
- All applicants are welcome to apply to courses-based study programs.
- Thesis-based study programs.
How to apply for The Golden Bell Jar Scholarships for Graduates from International Universities
Nominations only. Students must inquire with their department regarding their application procedure. Recommendations are made at the FGSR FGSR through Departments or Faculty. Department (or the Faculty). A Graduate Scholarship Committee makes the final decision.
Deadline to apply for The Golden Bell Jar International Graduate Scholarships
The deadline for applications for this award is not particular, but the application process is in process.
Official Web Site: Click here
Are you not interested in the scholarship you’re looking for? See other Canadian scholarships here
Originally posted 2022-04-18 21:26:21. Republished by Blog Post Promoter